Thursday, August 10, 2006

What will you be doing in September '06?

Now, I am not one to usually plug Christian conferences unless I am confident that the Bible will be clearly and faithfully preached, Christ is central, and people will benefit. Therefore I cannot overlook the week in which Don Carson shall be in Perth. I encourage you (whoever you may be) to make the most of his visit and hear him speak at least once. For men, the Men's Convention is always a fantastic opportunity to hear the Word of God and grow in your faith. Don will be in Perth on 4th to 10th September, to find out where he will be speaking and on what topic go here. I can't speak highly enough of this humble Christian man and brilliant theologian! So do your best to come along - any other info, don't hesitate to ask me in the comment field.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Hi Dave, tagging you for a meme on my blog.

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Carol Wilson said...

Hi Dave, I just found your link on Amanda's blog. I want to ditto your commendation of Dr. Carson. I heard him at an IFES World Assembly, probably 20 years ago, and there are few like him! I still remember some of the main things he said. Enjoy the conference!
Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home